Could Kuithe take a medical redshirt this year?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

And if so, any chance he would consider coming back?

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

IF he’s out for the year, we won’t see him in a Utah uni again. He was NFL ready after last season. He won’t be coming back.

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

I don’t think he would need a medical. He hasn’t used his redshirt yet (everyone got a free redshirt for 2020). The question would be whether he would want to.

Worst case would be an ACL/PCL which would take a year to fully recover from. It would be up to him whether to take the chance and enter the draft knowing that he would not be able to work out for any teams prior.

SOWhat
      Ute Fan
      @sowhat

First question, did he take a redshirt year? I don’t remember.
      Second question, why not take advantage of a medical. It may be better if he does. If it is as it seems, as far as the type of injury, if an operation is necessary, it may take a year to recover from. A blown knee would hurt his draft standing. Getting healthy and having another year of competition to improve his draft standings might be the way to go.
      As far as that happening it’s as good of speculation as him not coming back.

SOWhat
        Ute Fan
        @sowhat

When I finished my thoughts and submitted I saw 2008 thought the same almost word for word. Brilliant minds think the same I guess.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

From what I remember reading, he only came back for the possibility of going to the playoff. I just don’t think he’s going to play another year of CFB, especially if Cam is also declaring.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Could Kuithe take a medical redshirt this year?