Covey was not down

Viewing 1 reply thread

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

Yes, the ref called him down, but he wasn’t.

Just saying. 

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

From where I was sitting in the stadium — all the way on the other side, in the South endzone, I couldn’t see one way or the other.  I think if anyone wants to make a case he wasn’t down, they’d need to provide a link to video evidence.  Otherwise, just let it go, and wait until January 2nd, when we return to finish what we’d started.

GO UTES!!!

UrbanLiar
        Ute Fan
        @urbanliar

Nope. Finish what we started on New Years Eve in Phoenix…

utefansince79
          Ute Fan
          @utefansince79

All starts with a visit to the Swamp in September.  A Utah win there would hugely increase our chances for another great season, not to mention boosting the image of our entire conference.

MDUte
            Ute Fan
            @mdute

Urban Meyer said it best “you thought last year was good…well you ain’t seen nothin’ yet!”

Stone
        Ute Fan
        @stone

No worries. I don’t have any angst over it. Just trying to have some fun in these long days of no football.

I have seen the video evidence (it was even posted on here after the game). I also saw it with my own eyes at the game. Not a big deal, it is what it is, but if that whistle had not blown (and, assuming it then could have been returned for a TD), it could have beat the Boise State v Oklahoma game as the most epic bowl game ending ever.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Covey was not down