Cut Exum sick of the waste on him.

Viewing 2 reply threads
      1 7

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

https://thejnotes.com/2019/10/13/utah-jazz-dante-exum-reportedly-loses-patience-storms-off-court-practice/amp/

Exum being Exum. Guy got his money just go back to Australia and live like a king.  

2 1

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

Huh? He’s been incredibly unfortunate with injuries. Seems to have had a really good attitude through everything and in the limited time he’s been healthy the last couple years he’s played pretty solid.

He definitely hasn’t lived up to the hype of a #5 pick, but I don’t get why anybody would people hate on the kid.

He got fouled hard in an after practice 2 on 2 drill by a 2nd round pick…for a guy whose been through as much as he has, I can totally understand if he’s a little bit sensitive about someone fouling him hard in an after practice drill.

pedro
        Ute Fan
        @pedro

Some people are accident prone, but others are talented enough to over come that.  Exum has yet to prove he has the ability to do anything consistently outside of gettng hurt.  Nice kid, but I agree with EMU, cut him.  

Sweetness
          Ute Fan
          @sweetness

FYI, you can’t just cut NBA players. It’s not like the NFL.

TheNuschler
      Ute Fan
      @thenuschler

I suddenly like Miye Oni…

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Cut Exum sick of the waste on him.