Day with a Heisman winner

Viewing 7 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

So ESPN has been running an ad that offers a trip (I believe) to the National Championship and you get to spend part of a day with a Heisman winner.

Which Heisman Trophy winner (currently alive) would you most want to be able to talk to/go to the National Championship game with? (You’re automatically banned if you pick someone who rhymes with Shy Shmetmer)

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Taysom Hill. Errr, wait I think the promotion is for not preseason winners.

UtahUteGuy
      Ute Fan
      @utahuteguy

Either Bo Jackson or Barry Sanders.  Probably Bo, just because he had experiences in two major leagues.  He probably has interesting stories to tell.

A super awkward option would be O.J. Simpson.  Maybe I’d go with him, get him drunk and force a confession out of him.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I think Cam Newton would be really cool since he is currently playing & seems like a pretty friendly/fun individual.

Matt Leinart for the Pac-12 affiliation.

Demand Howard again because he seems like a pretty fun guy & is currently on college gameday. I think he would be really interesting to talk to since he has been to just about every big time FBS program.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I want to spend my day with Jameis Winston. We’ll go out for crab legs.

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

OJ Simpson

AZswayze
      Ute Fan
      @AZswayze

Ricky Williams for the, uh, great stories. Yeah.

In all seriousness probably Bo since he was my boyhood sports idol who could talk about two leagues, or Flutie or Mariotta ’cause they seem like really good dudes.

3UteDad
      @3utedad

Reggie Bush

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Day with a Heisman winner