Definition of Insanity

Viewing 3 reply threads
      4 2

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

I’ve been saying this for two years now. 

3 2

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

#firehimnow

1 3

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

$7.5mm buyout. Let’s start a gofundme? lol. 

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Since we are unwilling to buyout his contract, I wish Harlan could make things so uncomfortable for him that he just left on his own. No idea how or what that would look like but just make Larry’s life miserable until he can’t stand it anymore.

Just make Larry as miserable as he makes his players he runs off each and every year

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

I’m sure we have the money. The sad truth is no one cares anymore about utah basketball. At least with Larry. Harlan knows this. Soooo we are stuck until the last year. Than I think both parties will “mutually part ways” the last year of Larry’s contract. We are stuck for the rest of this year and next year. Then, Larry is Gone

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

I appreciate your post 5410. Any chance you have some insider info/sources? It sounds like you do…hoping so at least.

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

“I’m sure we have the money.”??? There’s almost no revenue in football and basketball this year. I don’t get that comment unless your asking boosters to step in.

1 1

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

The insanity, player turnover, and continued demise of Utah BB will continue as long as LK is coach. Harlan will sit on his hands through it all. No way Harlan risks his career climbing agenda firing the BB media darling LK. Harlan just added to the curtain order to cover another section of the Huntsman center. A bit jaded having attended the UofU during the Majerus era. Sad what has happened to a once respected, traditional, nationally recognized college BB program. Worst part is the UoU administration clearly does not care.

2 2

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Totally agree, it’s sad how far our program has fallen. On the bright side, though, basketball can turn on a dime with the right hire. It only takes a great coach and a couple of key players to become relevant again and build off of. Much easier to right the ship in MBB than football. I would love to see Harlan either steal Pope away from TDS or bring Alex Jensen home.

Charlie
          Ute Fan
          @charlie

Pope would be absoutly the last guy I would like to see at Utah.  Such a tool.

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Are you related to Larry or something? Can’t think of another reason why you would be for him.

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Seriously, is this Mrs. K???

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Definition of Insanity