Dennis Simmons and Brian Johnson need to be added to offensive staff immediately

Viewing 2 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

You know what wins football games? Black kids. You know how to get more black kids into the program? Black coaches.

I know the prevailing view is that much of our success has been because of the poly pipeline. Well sure, but the poly pipeline is there no matter who our coaches are. Utah State gets the leftovers of the poly pipeline and they still have a very solid offensive and defensive line. What truly is the difference maker is speed.

Ute Gnome
      Ute Fan
      @utegnome

So we should hire them solely based on their skin color?!? This is perhaps one of the stupidest posts I have seen in awhile…..which is saying something for you. You presume that a black player automatically will pick a program because his position coach or coaches are black as well? It is degrading and completely false with no basis in fact. It also is a slam to Dennis and Brian that they aren’t good enough based on merit, but instead have to be “used” for their skin color. Maybe you meant it to be less offensive than this, and if so, my apologies. But IMO this sounds horrible.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Covey is really white.

Ute Gnome
        Ute Fan
        @utegnome

Well he can’t be good then….sorry!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Dennis Simmons and Brian Johnson need to be added to offensive staff immediately