Did you keep dating others after you got engaged?

Viewing 5 reply threads
      2 1

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

If that bugs you, don’t ask how BYU-Provo rolls. They’ll keep trying to date you after you’re married, if you get my drift.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

With NLI right around the corner and Uncle Phil promising every kid that they “could” get a Nike endorsement, don’t be surprised if more kids flirt with Oregon while being engaged to someone else.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Aisea is the last guy I would expect to not choose the Utes. His family bleeds red. Even his uncle, who was a successful BYU player (and best buds with Hans Olsen), is a Ute. Though his uncle’s wife is from Oregon I believe so…?

why not take the visits? It’s a free trip.

mid it weren’t for the UofU Ben would not be where he is in life. He knows that. Aisea has been destined for Ute football since he could run.

UtTroutHunter
      Ute Fan
      @uttrouthunter

Anything with Oregon and recruiting worries me. They are the place to be right now, and have had no problem taking Utah’s most talented recruits. They have landed Utah’s top recruit three years in a row, and took three of the top five last year. 

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I agree that Oregon is always a worry.   However, from everything I hear from his family – he is strongly committed to Utah.  I hope that remains the same.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Isn’t an apples to apples comparison. Modern day recruiting is more like polygamy.

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

Quite right. It’s more like polygamy, followed by eloping to a Vegas love chapel for a quick wedding officiated by an Elvis impersonator, followed by a divorce 6 months later when you realize the person you married isn’t as hot as you thought and you’re not tapping as much ass as you thought you would.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Yeah. Just isn’t monogamy that’s for sure.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

So recruits get to put a sock on the doorknob of the team they’re about to do it with?

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

When I was in college and some girl would show up at my dorm room door, my first question to her was always “is this an official or unofficial visit?”

Duhwayne
            Ute Fan
            @duhwayne

With a written or just verbal commitment?

GameForAnyFuss
              Ute Fan
              @gameforanyfuss

One of them eventually got a written commitment. In fact, we’re celebrating 21 years of written commitment tomorrow!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Did you keep dating others after you got engaged?