Discouraged

Viewing 4 reply threads

Hal Evans
      Ute Fan
      @dixieute

As happy as I am with Utah Football I am equally discouraged with this Basketball team. I know they are young. I know they are just getting used to one another. Something is missing. They seem like they are out of sorts and uninspired. Sure hope they turn it around quick or it will be a long season

User Suspended
      @a2ute

It will be a long season. not good, not good at all

2 1

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

I’m glad we have a tough non-conference with a lot of games on the road.  We’ve got a lot of growing to do, and this challenging shedule will hopefully speed up the development.

alharmon
        @alharmon

I’d much rather play a challenging non con schedule like this year then the crap that’s been the last few years. Even if we lose a lot of games, the experience that’ll come from playing a top 10 Kentucky team overrules winning against a < 300 RPI team every single non con game.

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

More likely crush their confidence. 

CincyUte
          Ute Fan
          @cincyute

And hurt their feelings too?  Oh no!

Minnesota Ute
      Ute Fan
      @minnesotaute

I remain concerned as i have been for some years that Krystko is not a very positive uplifting confidence inspiring coach. The reault it a team that does not play with confidence and is marred by turnover in the program a d turnovers on the court. Too much thinking and looking over your shoulder, not sustainable when the high D1 game is played at such a high level and is so fast. 

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

What’s basketball?

Distantute
        Ute Fan
        @distantute

You can always spot the utah fans who have been fans post majerus.  The single greatest coach of all time.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.