Donovan Mitchell to Cleveland….LOL!

Viewing 3 reply threads
      14 7

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Good luck and don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out.

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

Can I ask why you’re so antagonist towards DM?

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I do not live in Salt Lake. I attended school there. My connection to the Jazz only involves seeing the Karl Malone fast food ten-wheelers around town and a Grateful Dead show in their arena. College basketball is where it’s at for me, and this fellow has no connection to the any of the college teams I follow. He was basically a one-and-done at Louisville under Pitino

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

This guy’s connection to University of Utah sports is more tenuous than the dude who twerks with his mom from Bountiful who was evicted from the Big Brother house last night. At least that kid is from the area.

14 1

Ute2
        Ute Fan
        @ute2

I know you didn’t ask me…. But I’ll tell you haha.

1. He got too big for Utah and wasn’t going to stay, and that bothered me. And I feel I have a right to be bothered by that.

2. He bailed on the team last year. People in the know said not even Quinn could get to him by the end of last year.

3. It’s pathetic that he couldn’t embrace playing with Rudy. There hasn’t been a dude ever that has impacted winning so much but wouldn’t take the ball out of your hands like Rudy. And he couldn’t play with that? It’s a tremendous indictment that he didn’t average 3-4 assists a game to Rudy on the pick in roll. The only way that happens is if you say, $&!$ that. And we were worse because of it.

So good riddance. Let’s get the new era rolling!

6 1

Ute2
          Ute Fan
          @ute2

I hope he is as mature when he has to share the ball with great players that are actually ball dominate.

3 1

Ute Dub
          Ute Fan
          @chestercopperpot

I totally agree. Before he got his big contract, he said all of these positive things about about all things Utah and the Jazz. Once he got paid…the blowjobs stopped….J/K.

5 1

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

Because….he said all these great things about the Jazz and Utah in general until he got his big contract…then….SILENCE. NOT EVEN ONE POSITVE WORD from that point forward. 

BoiseUTE
      Ute Fan
      @slarson150

I full agree got tired of him being so arrogant. Funny he didn’t get to NY.

RedRocks
      Ute Fan
      @hypodactylus

This makes me sad that they traded Rudy Gobert. Maybe it was the plan to trade them both all along; I hope they didn’t trade Rudy to make Donovan happy.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

It was. With Rudy they will win too many games. The plan is to tank, get good draft picks and rebuild

UrbanLiar
          Ute Fan
          @urbanliar

And we’re relying on TDS deity Danny Ainge to complete it….

dystopiamembrane
            Ute Fan
            @dystopiamembrane

Danny Ainge is involved in the organization?!? Perfect.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Donovan Mitchell to Cleveland….LOL!