Don’t know what to say about the latest PAC-12 standings…

Viewing 1 reply thread

astUTE
      Ute Fan
      @astute

Who would have thought that today, the second in the PAC-12 North would be Ore St., and that they would lead:

Washington and Stanford by 1/2 game,

Cal by a game,

and Wazzu, by 2 games???

And more importantly, who would have thought that UCLA, would be our biggest threat for the PAC-12 South, this week, and leading:

Arizona and Arizona St. by 2 games,

and Colorado by 2.5 games?

This conference is unpredictable…

We need BOTH Utah and Oregon to win out the regular season!!!!!!!!

I predecit that if they do, regardless of who wins the Conference Championship, Utah plays in the Rose Bowl.  

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Not all that surprising, considering the top of each division.   Media poll said North would be: Oregon, Washington, Stanford, WSU. and its really Oregon, Oregon St., Stanford, Washington.   So the one surprise is OSU which was expected to be last;  Washington dropped off more than expected.   Many here thought WSU might surprise, but they have fallen off.

In the South it was supposed to be Utah, USC, Ariz St., UCLA.  At this point it is Utah, USC, UCLA, Ariz St.  UCLA a bit stronger due to in-season development and ASU has disappointed a bit.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I thought Cal would be the surprise team. Which if Garbers stays healthy who knows. I think they take that Oregon game and the ASU game if he was healthy. 

South I thought fUCLA was going to have two wins all season. So yeah big surprise. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Don’t know what to say about the latest PAC-12 standings…