Dude put tds in the 8 spot

Viewing 5 reply threads

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Don’t get me wrong. I *do* find him a tad bit sexy, and I bet you he knows his way around a wood shop, but 8th?

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Am I detecting a bit of the ol’ pioneer ear syndrome on this gentleman?

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Raise your hand if you have the pioneer ears.

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Surely vaulting to #1 after possible big wins against UTSA, Texas State, Western KY, North Alabama, and Houston. This Cat has been hitting on that amoeba, brain eating water in Texas. Many flaws exposed this year in college football. No surprise the early year rankings/polls have been consistently useless as always.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

This season shows that BYU and BYU fans belong in the MWC. They don’t want to play good games. They want to win and win big. That is what they want. Then they can have 1-2 “real” games a year…games they can actually lose. That is what brings them happiness. 

They should go back, then it would be the 1990’s all over again. Instead of Utah they could beat up on Utah State and claim state superiority and instead of TCU they could have Boise St. They’d win 9-10 games a year, put up big offensive numbers, their QB factory would be back and they would be happy. 

The nice thing about this, is even when you lose, you really should have won, because beating Wyoming, UNM, and UNLV by 50 showed how good you really were. 

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

I don’t remember BYU beating up on Utah in the 1990’s. I remember it being pretty even split with close games.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

I said 1990’s because they’d win half their USU games. 

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Their record vs MWC teams since going indy-irrelevant does not support the notion that they’ll do well there.  They’re 18-13.  That’s under .581.  If the zoobs want to see more of their “dominant” performances, their only options would be the MAC or the Sun Belt.

* C-USA already has 14 teams.  The instant UAB came back, the tdS was locked out.

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

byu has always glamorized the easier/softer way & its resulting statistics….It’s their brand.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

“I bet he knows his way around a wood shop”…is that some kind of slang term for sex that the kids are using these days?

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Probably not. My kids use “rail” and “fap” when we talk about sex together over beers and packets of crisps.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Dude put tds in the 8 spot