Either one of the best trolls ever, or… real TDS fan.

Viewing 8 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Going in football because it is on the CU Buffs site.

https://www.allbuffs.com/threads/please-beat-utah-this-week-to-shut-them-up.142132/

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I like these two responses:

Beat em yourself, loser.

I think I get why Utah fans are so annoyed with them. Imagine CSU but with a religious superiority complex… Little Brothers are all the same.

deleted
        Ute Fan
        @rolandovich

“I’m pretty sure this is a Utah fan posing as a BYU fan, trying to get me to root against my own team.

It’s actually working…”

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Looks pretty authentic to me.  That’s clearly a zoob.

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

Tell me about that I got on there to say my point of view and got jumped on for it

mpute
        Ute Fan
        @mparker40

Just keep winning Utes! Beat the Buffs! That will hopefully shut up BYU Dad!

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

OMG it keeps coming from CB
      I have been justifiably mad at God that we were robbed of a special season by
      the general incompetence of our coaching staff when preparing for Tuledo and USF.

With wins against both those teams, and wins over ranked Boise, Tennessee, (now ranked USC), and our only loses to ranked Utah and (previously ranked) Washington– at 9-2 we’d be a top 20 team this week. For reference 4 loss USC is now ranked, and there are three 3-loss teams currently ranked.

What I didn’t know, in my feeble mortal arrogance, is that at this point season, BYU with only 4 losses has the best record of any team Utah has beat, and is arguably their 2nd best win of the season behind (then ranked) Washington. With an abysmal SOS, BYU would be their single win over a ranked opponent.

BYU crapping the bed against Toledo and USF may be the very thing in this divine plan that keeps Utah out of playoffs.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

It has to be a Utah troll, right? I mean, I hate all things BYU more than anyone but this…this can’t be real. I’m crying. 

He’s bringing up BYU soccer now? lol. 

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

Not byu dad off of cougarboard

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

Obviously a troll. Pretty funny one.

UtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahrockon

Is this where I say I love the Utes, Win or lose I am a UTAH MAN sir. P.S. winning is definitely more fun. Long live the Utes!

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Either one of the best trolls ever, or… real TDS fan.