Enjoy tomorrow boys. Cause after that we’re done for the year.

Viewing 5 reply threads
      3 1

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Tony
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m selfishly sad, but I’m glad for them. Been a rough year and I’m sure they’d like to call it and reset for next season.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

It’s awesome that our young team got a bunch of experience while also staying relatively healthy.

Except for rising of course.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Could you image practicing all through Christmas break, not seeing your family and then having the game covid canceled? I don’t blame them at all.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Spring ball starts in March. So it makes sense.

Jake
      Ute Fan
      @jutahfootball

They need to go see their families for the holidays, no use in keeping them away and practicing for a game that means nothing and could get canceled in the snap of a finger.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Totally agree with the decision.

That said, we better win tomorrow, or all of this “we’re turning down a bowl” talk is going to look kinda silly.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

They didn’t say bowl. They just said they were done for the season. Neatly sidesteps hubris.

Utephoria
      Ute Fan
      @utephoria

2021 will bring us a new stadium feel with the south endzone enclosed. Can’t wait to see the finished product and how the fan noise will be ramped up on that end of the field.

CincyUte
        Ute Fan
        @cincyute

Man, it is going to be AWESOME.

Tony
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Yeah the new stadium is going to look great from our couches at home…. Sure hope we get to go!

utefansince79
          Ute Fan
          @utefansince79

No one’s really talking much about the expansion with all the Covid and schedule chaos going on.   May have to do a drive-by to check out the progress some time soon.

CincyUte
            Ute Fan
            @cincyute

I did a drive by the night before the USC game wondering if there could possibly be a spot to see the field from the sidewalk along 5th South.   There was no way.  The project was too far along.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

RIP #22 Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Enjoy tomorrow boys. Cause after that we’re done for the year.