Explains why LSU is the national champions

Viewing 2 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

They had five first-round picks and have had ten picks in the first three rounds.  I am not sure how many more will be picked.

I wonder how good they will be next season.  

We were a very good team and may have nine or ten picked in the draft.  But, I think you can see why LSU was at an entirely different level.  Alabama has done almost as well with four in the first-round and nine in the first three rounds.  It would be nice to have that kind of talent.

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Crazy how many high level players go to LSU and Alabama. Developed 4-5 star talent matters. Utah is starting to attract some of these kids. Three to possibly 4 drafted Utah DBs speaks volumes to the Utah program and coaching staff.

All three of the Utah DBs drafted if not stupid with their money and can hang in the league for a few years are financially set for life playing a game they love to play. Good chance Guidry gets drafted and no question Nurse will make a roster. Go Utes!

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Wrong category.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Explains why LSU is the national champions