whitlessham
      Ute Fan
      @whitelssham

East Coast fans salute you!

Image result for i likey alot

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’ll get the football schedule on the Ute Hub site and mobile app updated soon!

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

Saw that NIU start time and had to double check that we weren’t playing there again.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

For anyone who will be bitching about the start times: I will gladly take your tickets off your hands so you’re not subjected to leaving your house early or being up too late.

whitlessham
        Ute Fan
        @whitelssham

^ this.

UofM has had noon home games for decades. I’ve yet to hear anyone complain because Mich fans view home games as an all day event.  Tailgating starts as early as 7am. – get home just before the Saturday night prime time game.

I think a lot of Ute fans view the game as only part of their day.

Duhwayne
          Ute Fan
          @duhwayne

They’re not in the afternoons anymore!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I reserve the right to bitch about 8:30 starts AND still go to them.  Thank you. #GoUtes

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

I’m actually excited to not be staring into the sun all afternoon from the MUSS.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I’d rather stare into the sun. I’m on the west side, W13. When the sun goes down in the fall games we freeze our asses off.

Dwight89
      Ute Fan
      @jordan-buckner

Lukewarm take: I love the 8:15 start times. I don’t have to stress about leaving work early and I get to spend time with the kids and put them to bed before the game even starts. 

COFfrom83
      Ute Fan
      @coffrom83

8:15 means the zoobs cannot blame heat exhaustion when Moss gashes them for 200+

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

They’ll blame it on the game starting too early in the season. Despite the fact that last year’s game was blamed on the last game and their lack of depth.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I really hope we use the first quarter to finish them this time. Just like the Vegas bowl except no comebacks. 

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football First four football game times announced