First offensive play this fall

Viewing 6 reply threads

BigUteGuy
      Ute Fan
      @biguteguy

How many of you had on your Bingo cards the Pig Farmer throwing a 75 yard bomb on the first play last season? Thought it would be fun to draw up some ideas on this upcoming season’s first play. Rising to Singer down the sideline for a td? Rising to Kuithe over the middle for gain of 20? My gut tells me Bad Moon calling his own number for a QB keeper for 15 yards and Rice Eccles erupting as their Captain is back!

CoyoteUte
      Ute Fan
      @coyoteute

Thinking a good over/under is 1.5 tight ends on the field the first play

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

75 yard td on a Dorian singer jet sweep.

5 1

Yergensen
      Ute Fan
      @yergensen

I’ll be fine if we run between the tackles on the first play of the season.

Just for the love of all that is holy, don’t run the Lud double reverse, don’t run that abomination ever again.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

lol. I was going to say, “The Lud double reverse for a TD! It’s our year baby!”

J Rocksville
      Ute Fan
      @jrocksville

I feel a steady stream of 8-12 yard passes over the middle, and runs outside until we get to conference play. We don’t have the backs to pound it down their throats, and no reason to show too much of our long game over the top. Just let the play makers make plays in space.

I think we have enough offensive play makers that we will be hard to stop even with just an average run game.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Straight ahead run for a 3-yard TD because we returned the kickoff to the 3 yard line. 🙂

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

If the Utes win the toss, they’ll kick to open the game so it could possibly be a punt return to the 3 😁

1 1

snorkerelli
      Ute Fan
      @snorkerelli

Run it straight up the middle without clear holes for several 3 and out series in an attempt to bore the crowd and other team until they submit?

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football First offensive play this fall