Viewing 6 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

THURSDAY, August 31st, 2023

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

The Gators will be gassed before half-time.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Not the heat, it’s the ALTITUDE

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

And they won’t know how to deal with the lack of himiditiy. LOL

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Who will be starting at center? Is Florida’s big DT still there? https://twitter.com/247sports/status/1572615106265223170?s=46

DataUte
      Ute Fan
      @scotwaye

This sucks. I was hoping to come into town for this game, but Thu is going to make it much more difficult. Top programs get Sat spots.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Life is beautiful. There will be plenty of Sat spots.

DataUte
          Ute Fan
          @scotwaye

Not on a 3-day weekend. I’ve been to a dozen away games since my last home game. Looks like that streak might continue. And Thu night usually means 9pm start ET (I’m MT, but that takes eyeballs off our team)

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

That is not necessarily true for the opening week.

D T
          Ute Fan
          @azute1

Bingo.

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

PERFECT!!!!!!!!

idahoute
      Ute Fan
      @tfute

I have mixed feeling about this game for different reasons.  I took my 14 y/o son with a bunch of other fathers and sons to Gainsville.  We travel to several games every year since we don’t live in Utah.  I have never been treated so poorly at any game or event.  Numerous people came up to our group which was walking out peacefully and dejected and stuck the middle finger in our faces and said, “f#$k you, go back to Utah Mormons”.  After like the 3rd time I had to look down to see if I was wearing blue.  Man I would hate to be a tds fan for many reasons but the bigotry must be relentless…

I would like to give them the same post game send off this year but I’m sure we will be classy.  On the field however I am begging our boys to kick their absolute asses back to Florida….

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Like any game, I’ll cheer whole heartedly for Utah to win, but will treat all visiting Gator fans in a friendly manner. Good and bad fans in any fanbase and Florida may have more than their share, (in comparison people here reported much better treatment in places like South Bend and Ann Arbor) but I won’t drop my personal standards because of that.

ALUF
          Ute Fan
          @dbgii77

Best way to get back at someone as a fan is to not be an ass back I have found. Better to make them look dumb in the end.

D T
        Ute Fan
        @azute1

I’m certain 99.99% of those incidents involved booze….That stuff makes a difference in those settings.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

What ever character problems you may think you don’t have are swiftly apparent when under the influence.

HoosierUte
        Ute Fan
        @hoosierute

Without a doubt the worst fanbase I have ever been around. Wolverines and Irish put these guys to shame, and actually have a program to be proud of. Hoping for an absolute beatdown in week 1. 

SUUte
      Ute Fan
      @garrstew

ESPN shows the game being played on 9/2

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Florida at Utah Date