Future Football Schedule

Viewing 4 reply threads

cicampbe
      Ute Fan
      @cicampbe

Next year will be nice as we miss both Stanford and Oregon. Strange that we miss both Oregon and Stanford the following year as well and we don’t play in Autzen again until 2022.

Utah

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

The Pac12 schedules always come in ‘pairs’ where you play the same opponents home-and-away.  So the opponents this year were the same as in 2017.  We play same teams in 2019-2020, same teams in 2021-2022, etc.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

It’s why I’ve been saying since December that this year isn’t our year. 2019 and 2020 are our years. 

Redblood
        Ute Fan
        @redblood

If we had more PAC 12 type game ready OL I would be right with you. I don’t see it and I think it will prevent us from being good enough next year. Hope I’m wrong or thatbwe find a couple Garrett Bolles.

St George Ute
        Ute Fan
        @stgeorgeute

I’m hoping beyond hope that we win out, win the South, avenge the UW or Wazzu loss in the championship game, then go on to win the South and defend our championships in 2019 & 2020.

One can dream, right? 😀

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Except Moss will be gone. Possibly Leki. And the south will be much better. This needs to be the year.

mokus
        Ute Fan
        @mokus

We seem to be reloading pretty well at the RB position. I’m not so worried about that.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

I highly doubt Moss leaves. I don’t know why this is repeated by Utah fans so much. He’d be graded as a 4-5th round pick at best. I don’t even think Moss is the most talented underclassmen on the team.

HoosierUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierute

Would rather miss the Washington schools. Will be good to have the Beav-Bears back on the schedule though.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Future Football Schedule