Game time announcements

Viewing 2 reply threads

GoUtes
      Ute Fan
      @goutes

It’s probably been discussed here before, but how soon in advance do we know specific game times? Does it just depend? I noticed that the 10/12 game against UofA has been announced but the 10/6 game against Stanford has not. Specifically I was wondering when the time for the 10/20 game against USC will be announced.

I’m coming into town (from CA) for the 10/20 game against USC to attend with my Dad. I can’t wait. I’ve lived out of state for about 9 years and have attended road games at SC, UCLA, ASU and UofA but haven’t attended a home game since I moved away (after attending nearly every home game from 96 to 2009). It will be good to be back at Rice-Eccles.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Usually about 12 days (Monday in previous week) before the game, but can be later depending on what the networks want to do.

For Zona, the game is on Friday and presumably slated for a network such as ESPN or Fox Sports so they’ve already set the schedule.

GoUtes
        Ute Fan
        @goutes

Thank you for the info! Much appreciated

Calgradutedad
      Ute Fan
      @calgradutedad

Also schools get to pick one game a year as homecoming for TV purposes which gives them a 12 day selection period guaranteed. If Utah chooses October 20th as that game you will definitely find out October 8 around 11 AM MT what the schedule is.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Game time announcements