Great show to watch

Viewing 2 reply threads

ABC123
      Ute Fan
      @canuhearme

Black Mirror on Netflix, watch episode Nosedive. It’s the future of society sadly.

Black Museum is one of the greatest written shows I’ve ever watched. 

1 3

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Black Mirror is truly well done. I wish they would put out new episodes.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

You guy are right. Black Mirror shouldn’t put out any new episodes. I don’t know what I was thinking.

Johnny
          Ute Fan
          @johnny

This is a University of Utah site, bro. We’re here for Ute content only

1 1

dystopiamembrane
            Ute Fan
            @dystopiamembrane

The Department of Writing & Rhetoric Studies at the University of Utah offers a 3 credit course entitled Writing About Popular Culture: Black Mirror.

1 1

dystopiamembrane
              Ute Fan
              @dystopiamembrane

Fulfills Humanities Exploration

Often described as a modern day Twilight Zone, the BBC television program Black Mirror considers the increasing footprint of new technologies on our material, social, cultural, and relational lives. WRTG 3018 provides an introduction to the critical analysis of popular culture by utilizing the series as primary text and point of reference. Specifically, WRTG 3018 aims to:
              • Survey the paradigms of mass culture and cultural theory
              • Decode the visual, semiotic, and cinematographic elements that convey meaning
              • Read Black Mirror from different theoretical perspectives
                Develop meaningful claims and support those claims with authoritative research, logical reasoning, and thoughtful analysis
              • Engage the series critically and creatively, encouraging students to become more active critics and contributors to pop culture discourse
              To accomplish this, students will complete a series of written, multimodal, and presentation assignments.

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

My filet mignon must be cooked right, or I’ll be a disturbed man.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Great show to watch