HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…. Welcome to irrelevance

Viewing 5 reply threads

COUte
      Ute Fan
      @coute

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Here’s what will happen: one TDS fan will buy a one-month subscription and share the login with all their friends and family like a large Root Beer with free refills at Arctic Circle.

User Suspended
        @a2ute

yup, Flofootball better have all the safeguards in place because as we all know, the zoobs will attempt to cheat the system to save a few bucks.  

6 6

Stone
        Ute Fan
        @stone

Well, to be fair, I believe a link is often shared on this and other Utah forums for Utah games that many enjoy without paying. So, I know it is fun to try to act like they are different, but…

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

Well, Utes fans are not generally crowing about an Honor Code and the general morality of the fanbase.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Netflix is smart enough to only allow as many concurrent uses as you are paying for (anywhere from 1 to 4).

Is kind of ironic though that BYU boasted and bragged a few years ago about being on ESPN so much, then we see situations like this, the Toledo game relegated to ESPN+ stream site.  And of course we had the Utah BYU game in September where after the lightning delay, ESPN didn’t care enough to even have a crawler on the screen telling us they were switching to ‘the deuce’. 

Also kind of ironic that when they first broke the NCAA/big 3 networks monopoly in the early 80s, BYU started getting shown on KSL-TV every single game (unless it was picked up by a network) while it was a few years of having to follow the Utes on radio before a lot of the games started getting onto channel 2, then later KJZZ.

MineralUte
      Ute Fan
      @mineralute

Wait – $20 is a “serious” amount of money? Invite some buddies over and split costs if you are that cheap – it’s much cheaper than even the cheapest ticket and concessions at a home game. Pony up the $20 and watch.

MineralUte
      Ute Fan
      @mineralute

Their fan base is salivating for the chance to drop $7 a month to watch a bunch of princess movies on Disney plus, but not willing to spend that much to watch their football team. I don’t get them at all.

User Suspended
        @a2ute

Lol, what is it with Zoobs and Disney?  My guess it’s the attraction to fantasy and make-believe. 

3 5

Stone
          Ute Fan
          @stone

Seriously! Who in the world goes to or supports anything Disney except Zoobs!? 

PhiladelphiaUte
            Ute Fan
            @philadelphiaute

Disney is such a HUGE deal to zoob nation that whenever they take their families to one of the Magic Kingdom’s, they actually keep a running tally of how many “BYU” hats and T-shirts they see people wearing there, and then report back to cougarboard the “score” at the end of the day.

They REALLY do this!!!

ThurstonW
      Ute Fan
      @thurstonw

The biggest questions is “who would actually want to watch a game against UMASS?”  I think I’d rather rake leaves or clean out the rain gutters….

BJA 13
      Ute Fan
      @bja13

#Exposure

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…. Welcome to irrelevance