Viewing 11 reply threads
      2 1

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Tednab
      Ute Fan
      @tednab

I hate to see that’s as well .. But took comfort in OnlyU response.. DHC will do well for BYU . Nothing but respect for the kid

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

The only team I can’t cheer for him on.  I hope he is successful, but that his team loses lots of games.

2 7

User Suspended
        @a2ute

He converted to mormonism so he’ll want to kick the Utes ass.

gUrthBrooks
          Ute Fan
          @hammer

Like in the same way that we want to kick your ass for bringing religion into our sports fan board?

idahoute
          Ute Fan
          @tfute

Dude, are you aware that you only bag on BYU, Mormons and Whittingham?  When did you leave or get kicked out of the church?   Do your thing but let it go.  You’ll be so much happier or at least the people around you will….

2 6

User Suspended
            @a2ute

I’m Catholic…so.

Get out of the bubble

Johnny
          Ute Fan
          @johnny

What ward are you in, BYU guy?

User Suspended
            @a2ute

I think there is a Ponderosa Steakhouse about 10 miles away from me… I guess Ponderosa? but I never go

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

DHC is good. He will help TDS. I think this is a bigger loss than people think and he will be motivated. That being said. 10 is coming.

idahoute
      Ute Fan
      @tfute

Proud of DHC.  That was a hard decision.  He will be successful beyond football.  I will miss seeing him in red but I totally understand why he left.  Cheering for you DHC even more….

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

Frances Bernard or DHC.? Frances all day long. However, I absolutely wish the best for DHC.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Well you’re giving Catholics a bad rep.

idahoute
      Ute Fan
      @tfute

14 years at the U my friend. Undergrad, Medical School, Internship, Residency, and Fellowship at Huntsman Cancer Institute. I would say my years of training and continual financial support to the medical school classify me as a “U guy”. I’m not threatened by the Y or Mormons so everything doesn’t revolve around them. By always bringing up BYU you legitimize them as a Uber-worthy rival, which the aren’t. Let them just sink into Mediocrity without all the attention. There, Sunday sermon over. Now you can say you went to Church today! 👍

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The benefit to byu is bigger than the loss to the Utes. Good luck to him. 

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

oh common! that is funnier then hell, lighten up people. May I suggest building a border wall across the point of the mountain between utah and salt lake county? We need to keep them mormons south of the border…”MSLCGA” make salt lake city great again.

idahoute
      Ute Fan
      @tfute

“ponderous ward” That was really funny, got to admit.

What a very few Ute fans don’t get is by mentioning the TDS in every situation just keeps them relevant. Just like I tell my 8 year old who gets teased by his 11 year old brother….Ignore it and it’ll go away

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

Ignore it and it’ll go away

No offense, man, but if you think anything – including ignoring – will get BYU-P to go away, you don’t know that fanbase very well.

The brothers analogy isn’t quite accurate. BYU-P is like the neighbor’s little dog that escaped from the yard and is biting your heels as you walk down the street. Nothing you do will make it shut up, so you might as well give it a swift kick.

idahoute
      Ute Fan
      @tfute

I suspect you are right. But there are I’m sure rivalries that have faded over the years due to the fact that one team has out paced the other. Maybe we get lucky and that is what happens. In the meantime using your same analogy if I may…if every time you open your mouth you are whining, cursing, complaining about that stupid small dog people will start to think you have lost your mind or have a dog complex (in Pace’s case both). It’s just a small dog don’t let it get under your skin and ruin your life even if it bites…

p.s. glad to see the majority of Utes wishing DHC well. Makes me proud to be a fan…

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Hate to see this (DHC):