Have you had the whole green chile on the Santa Fe Chicken sandwich at Carl’s

Viewing 3 reply threads

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

junior? I had never had that combination before, but definitely a winner in my book. Very juicy chile and sweet, goes great with the grilled chicked breast and santa fe sauce. 

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I have not. But speaking of chicken, I tried The Crack Shack in Lehi and it was very good.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Not as good as Pretty Bird. But Crack Shack has a larger menu.

UrbanLiar
          Ute Fan
          @urbanliar

The full bar at the 9th and 9th SLC Crack Shack is excellent

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

Haven’t done the crack shack but it’s on my list now. What should I order?

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

Honestly the chicken at Crack Shack is pretty bang average. But their sauces are unbelievable. I could mainline that pineapple mustard.

Larry B
          Ute Fan
          @larryb

I got the Firebird sandwich and it was really good, but there are a few sandwiches that I want to try. The fries and the biscuits were also very good.

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

Was Johnny Depp and Amber heard at the Crack Shack when you were there?

Duhwayne
          Ute Fan
          @duhwayne

She thought it was a dump.

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Haven’t, but will have to try it out. Love chicken sandwiches. Haven’t heard of Crack Shack either but will try it. 

Pretty Bird is solid. However, the breading was a bit sweet for me, think they add some sugar to it. The sauce and pickles were excellent. 

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

There’s a lot of sugar in the Pretty Bird rub, just like a BBQ rub. But if you’re eating it without at least a medium spice, there’s no reason to go there. It is a HOT chicken restaurant.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Naugles (one of the very first places you could get food at any hour/day of the week) used to have an Ortega burger that included a huge green chile (the milder type) which I craved and still miss.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Have you had the whole green chile on the Santa Fe Chicken sandwich at Carl’s