Up Next in FB:
Southern Utah at  Utah
Big 12 Now / ESPN+

Heartland College Sports – B12 Fan Board

Welcome Big12 Fans and Foes Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Heartland College Sports – B12 Fan Board

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      MDUte
      Participant

For anyone interested in conversing with fans from other B12 teams…or lurking to see what other B12 fans are saying…or would like to give B12 fans a positive experience interacting with Utah fans…

I came across this B12 Fan Board (link below). Pete Mundo is a B12 Podcaster who created this site. He has done a number of podcasts about Utah to the B12 and Utah fans not being excited to be in the B12.

I was in the chat on one of his podcasts and he invited me to join his B12 Fan Board. And it looks like there’s a bunch of intrigue around Utah fans and wondering what we’re like haha. There’s only me and 1 other Utah fan on there who have been offering our perspectives. But I’m sure they’d love to see more Utah fans join and participate.

There are a couple of TDS fans who were there before we showed up, and it sounds like they were putting the TSPP narrative out there. But once we joined and started contributing, I think they’ve taken more of a back seat.

Anyway, I realize people might only have so much time for fan boards and only want to come to UteHub. But just thought I’d put it out there to anyone who would be interested to check it out. Go Utes!
      Heartland Sports Fan Board

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

If anybody does go there or to any other big 12 fan boards, be sure to invite those fans to come over to UteHub and join the conversation. They are all welcome. 

ProudUte
        Participant

I saw at least two posts where UtHub.com was mentioned. I hope to see some of our Big12 friends come over here and post.

ProudUte
      Participant

Interesting site. There is Ute bashing going on this morning. However, there are some very positive posts about the Utes as well.

MDUte
        Participant

Awesome, glad a couple of you have taken a look and said hello over there. I changed my name handle to PennUte since I recently moved up from Maryland to Pennsylvania…just thought I’d mention in case you were wondering.

//r00t4Utes
          Participant

I registered with the same name. Just read the “Utes fans will be?” Thread hasn’t posted yet, but then I usually don’t post or say much, period.

Partly because my quick thought can often times end up in novel sized posts. And some have somewhat touched on some of my thoughts already.

One that hasn’t is a TCU comparison if the BIG12 imploded instead of the PAC12 and how their fan base would handle going to the ACC. Since I’m sure they’re grateful to the BIG12 in similar ways as we are to the PAC12.

ProudUte
          Participant

I read a number of your posts. Well done.

Ted Lasso
          Participant

And this whole time I thought you were a doctor but you were just living in Maryland 😂

MDUte
            Participant

Haha, a number of people have thought the same. I’m definitely not that egotistical to put my credentials into my online handle 😂. Nope, no medical MD here…if you have an emergency you should still call 911 haha!

//r00t4Utes
            Participant

No, not even on TV. But he does play on FB and other social media platforms.

MDUte
              Participant

Nice shout out given to all the great Utah fans who’ve joined the Heartland Board at the 14:30 mark

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Test

Knoblocker
      Participant

I don’t know if they have a message board but their daily podcast on YouTube is very good. 365 Sports. They also released summer power rankings today that you Utes will enjoy.

365 X Post Power Rankings

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.