Heisman odds as of 12/3/22.

Viewing 3 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

How can Williams win the Heisman if he wasn’t even the better QB against Utah, with two chances?

95% chance? Come on, they played a weak schedule.

https://www.oddschecker.com/us/insight/football/ncaaf/20221203-heisman-odds-caleb-williams-given-95pp-chance-to-win-heisman-despite-crushing-loss-to-utah

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

voting opened last week. Many people have already submitted their ballots

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

And that’s a travesty. The probable Heisman trophy winner will be playing in the Alamo bowl. LOL

I think the Alamo bowl should pay extra to Utah’s NIL for that.

cj13
          Ute Fan
          @cjohnsen13

Unless LSU pulls off a comeback or TCU drops from top 4, USC is pretty much a lock for the Cotton Bowl

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I think his best performance was UCLA. Other than that I just don’t see it.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I think Williams wins it for a few reasons. One, he’s the best of what looks to be a bunch of flawed candidates. Two, he lives and plays in the largest media market in the USA. Finally, he took a team that was horrible last year and took them to the cusp of the CFP. In addition, you could see how valuable he was to USC. You take him out of the equation and USC is lucky to have a winning record this year.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Cusp? Haha I love that Utah kicked his teeth in when he thought he had that cusp.

Damn shame. I really kind of believe if he lets a backup come in USC may have had a chance.

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

Cusp isn’t the summit…too bad, so sad…I imagine that other teams in the PAC will attempt to play Williams just like the Utes did. And guess what, USC plays both Oregon and Washington next season…I sincerely doubt that they go undefeated next year.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Heisman odds as of 12/3/22.