Hello fellow pac12 comrades. I am trying to sell 3 pac-12 tourney all pass tix

Viewing 1 reply thread

Skywalker11
      Ute Fan
      @skywalker11

I am not sure if its appropriate to post here so I apologize in advance if not, and delete if needed, but I have 3 all tourney passes to the pac-12 tournament in 2 weeks I am trying to get rid of. Me, some family of mine and a few of my Ute buddies were planning on heading down there but 3 of them had to bail.

They are in section 105, row A (no one in front of you) seats 5,6,7. I’ve attached a picture to give you an idea of the view. 

In the past few years I have gone down to Vegas and was actually able to sell the sessions I wasn’t planning on going to and made a good chunk of money back. One time, we actually made more money than what we spent.

The tickets were 325 each, so I am trying to get what I paid for. I have the hard tickets in hand so I would be willing to meet (I live in Taylorsville)  or I can mail them to you if that is more convenient. (I am looking to sell all 3 together) I figured I would try to sell them here locally before I tried to sell them to disgusting AZ fans or even worse, husky fans.

Go Ducks, and Go Utes kinda 🙂 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Totally fine to post this. No worries.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Hello fellow pac12 comrades. I am trying to sell 3 pac-12 tourney all pass tix