How did “game mode” work for you?

Viewing 5 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

As most of you probably know, I changed up the site for the Oregon game to see how much of the site performance issues could be blamed on the home page itself. There can be a lot going on, on the home page with topics, replies and all the other data if there are lots of replies. I found the site to work better. It did load a little slower for most of the game due to lots of traffic. It did bog down pretty slow about half way through the 4th quarter but still worked.  That’s a slight improvement over it completely gagging. 

LMK how it worked for you. 

RedUte14
      Ute Fan
      @redute14

I was able to actually access the website this time. So that’s is an improvement. Thank you Tony.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Reloading to chat a few times seemed to go faster. Could only use the App to log on the past few days.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Vote in the poll on this subject as well as posting your comments here!  Thanks. 

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I had no issues so it worked well for me.

J Rocksville
      Ute Fan
      @jrocksville

Is this a limitation of your hosting, or forum software? I used to own some forums that would have thousands of online users at a time, so might have some insight for you.

Also, I also can’t really get on during games.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football How did “game mode” work for you?