How Many Spots Does USC Drop in the Polls After This Loss?

Viewing 7 reply threads

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

They’re now #10…I’m guessing down to #16 or so….Utah will be ranked ahead of them before next week’s game at the Coliseum…Oh, and Williams better find something else to do with that space he had selected for his 2nd Heisman.

popbirch
      Ute Fan
      @popbirch

I would guess we go up to 14 and they drop to 15. There were a couple losses ahead of us and now we both have one loss and ours will likely be higher rank than theirs.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Well, we’ll see. The ND-USC game has turned into a blowout and you know that most of the nation has been watching it. It could be detrimental to USC due to recency bias.

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

I don’t know but I hope they aren’t getting their fumbleitis out of their system tonight. Save a couple of those for next week boys

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

6 or 7

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Tacoma, I have to ask…is your avatar a sleestak from Land of the Lost? I grew up watching that show.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

I’m sure its a great place to put his nail polish.

CityCreekUte
      Ute Fan
      @citycreekute

They’ve already been dropping on wins. Nobody believes in them. Getting blown out by a 2 loss ND is going to take them pretty far. Guessing closer to 10 than 5 depending on the surrounding teams.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

We dropped out of coaches and 8 spots in the AP after losing to a higher ranked OSU team. It’ll be interesting to see if USC gets special treatment because they’re USC.

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

Looks like they dropped 8 spots to 18.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football How Many Spots Does USC Drop in the Polls After This Loss?