How much snow ya got?

Viewing 13 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We’re not going anywhere for a bit. My roof has a cornice. The snow is deeper than my dog is tall.

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Haven’t measured but the snow is deeper than my dog is tall as well. I’m guessing 18″ so far.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Zero

Da Vinci Ute
      Ute Fan
      @davinciute

I measured the snow in the road in front of my house a couple of hours ago at 18 inches. It’s the drifts that are killing me. A couple of them measured 6 feet deep to the top of my fence. This is in West Jordan. I imagine the benches are worse!

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

Tony, as you know I live up by your dad. For the first time ever being up here for 50 years I just had a snowslide about 20 feet wide and about 2 feet deep occur…..IN MY DRIVEWAY!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Did you report it to the Utah Avalanche Center? LOL

12PAC
      Ute Fan
      @12pac

14-16 inches downtown in the Marmalade .

AlaskaSteveUteAlum
      Ute Fan
      @alaskasteveutealum

Three and one half feet.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

It’s really tough to tell because of the drifts.  There are places where the drifts are four to five feet.  It seems that all of the snow has blown off the roofs in my neighborhood right onto my driveway.  I have shoveled 6-8 times already.  There is no way I could get out of my neighborhood.  I live in an HOA run subdivision and the contracted plower has not shown up.  The roads have about two feet where I live.

OldAsDirtUte
      Ute Fan
      @oldasdirtute

I had near a foot of drifted snow on my car under the carport!  Went to a pre-scheduled dentist appointment, Bangerter was shut hown at 3900 S due to accident(s), but traction was pretty good on several inches of brown packed snow.  Then, I got stuck in the Dentist’s parking lot!  Stay home if you can.

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

15″ in Cottonwood Heights.  It’s up to the Golden Retriever’s stomach but not quite to the Great Dane’s.

We had a storm in Feb a couple years ago that was around 20″

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

My dad measured 18″ at his house in West Valley.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Had around 18 here in West Jordan.  Think the west side of the valley took the hardest hit on this one.  Shoveled before work, and during lunch, and a bit more left to do when i get off later this evening.

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

5” but I live just outside of Portland, OR.

I think there are 5 snow plows for all of Portland area. This will shut the whole metro area for days.

SOWhat
      Ute Fan
      @sowhat

In Torquerville we got about 1/4”, sorry we’ll try harder.

NavyUte
      Ute Fan
      @navyute

About an inch here in Southern whOregon then melted near 50 degrees… although praying for a snow day tomorrow!

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc How much snow ya got?