Huntley and Moss

Viewing 7 reply threads
      4 18

javadave
      Ute Fan
      @javadave

They showed them on the sideline during one of our offensive series in the first half yucking it up and eating potato chips. Kind of rubbed me the wrong way. 

Oh, and I hope Mariner doesn’t sleep well tonight. 

See you at the Sh!t Bowl. 

6 3

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

good heavens. Some people… What do you want them to do? They’re injured, can’t play, and probably would just be in the way.

5 1

mfaulk80
        Ute Fan
        @mfaulk80

No chips! That’s a lazy man’s food! Broccoli is the food of a warrior!

7 1

javadave
          Ute Fan
          @javadave

Maybe cheering on their teammates and paying attention to the game would be nice. 

mfaulk80
            Ute Fan
            @mfaulk80

You’re judging them for the 10 seconds that they were on tv? What about the other 59 minutes?  If you were at the game, and noted their apathy, then that’s one thing. As it is, your comment on their brief tv time is as vapid as it comes…

(Tony, I don’t love that the submit button is above the text box when typing on the phone. I ghi “reply with quote” twice tonight because I didn’t see anything else intuitively to hit after replying…and this deleted everything I wrote so that I had to re-write.  A little constructive criticism…)

3 2

Trailgoat
        Ute Fan
        @utahgoat

Really? If you can’t get off the bench and off your phone than stay in the hotel room watching the Christmas Hallmark channel…Fox was eating it up on TV. They both looked beyond disengaged from the game.

2 2

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Embarrassing…I get Moss is off to the NFL. At least he showed up for the game. Huntley chillin on the bench. Was Huntley ever up cheering the team on?

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

He was up on the sideline after Shelley threw a pick trying to talk him through it.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I recally Huntley talking to Shelly on the sidelines when Shelly came off the field. 

1 3

Trailgoat
          Ute Fan
          @utahgoat

Hoooray…they got off their assess off the bench to high five a team mate. They should of been on the side lines screaming for their team…does Huntley think he’s going pro with Moss?

3 1

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

No, he was talking Shelley through the second int.

1 2

Trailgoat
              Ute Fan
              @utahgoat

than back on the bench with Moss

ironman1315
                Ute Fan
                @ironman1315

Maybe because, hmmm, Shelley needed to go talk to a QB coach alone?

RiseasUtes
                Ute Fan
                @riseasutes

Moss needs to be sitting, he has a torn knee.  If he was up jumping and running around that would be pretty stupid for his recovery.  The guy is hurt and can’t play and has given a ton to Utah, nothing he could have done to change the outcome with being in the game(obviously that wasn’t possible).

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Don’t put this all on Simkins. Yes he missed a pass he should have caught. But, this game was not one play. There were missed blocks, dropped balls, two missed interceptions and more.  I feel bad for Simpkins.  

1 1

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

Nah… if he catches that ball we are likely getting at least a FG there, and no TD for them. Absolutely his fault, but it’s not like he tried to do that, it was just bad luck

Anonymous
        Inactive

Simkins?  I thought it was Mariner. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Chill man. These guys are practically teenagers, and they’re sacrificing their health for your entertainment. 

9 1

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

What a stupid take.

8 4

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

You are a total jerk!!!  Go away and never come back. This kids left it all out on the field .It was a fluke play . Screw you!!

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

I made a couple of walks past the sideline.  I hate to say it, but javedave is correct.  They tried to maintain decorum but showed snikkering and disinterested.  I can add more but that is all I’ll say.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Huntley and Moss