I feel terrible for Kuithe…But him going down made Kincaid a lot of money.

Viewing 3 reply threads

BJA 13
      Ute Fan
      @bja13

Especially that performance tonight.  What percentage of his NFL signing bonus should he share with Kuithe?  

OldAsDirtUte
      Ute Fan
      @oldasdirtute

I talked to U$C fans on the train.  One of them said she has never heard a louder stadium.  The guy in front of her misundersood, thought she was yelling at him.  She was merely trying to be heard.

homer
        Ute Fan
        @homer

How was using the train to leave after last night’s game?

How long of a timeline waiting to board? Anywhere for infirm folks to sit? How long the transit to down town?

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

eh. Any NFL scout worth their weight knew Kincaid is a freak athlete who never drops passes and is elite in route running well before tonight.

Josh
        Ute Fan
        @skijosh

And now any NFL scout not worth their weight knows it too

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Kincaid already is on a lot of radars.

Rising though just sent a message to the whole country. Five TDs!! 475 yards of total offense and outplaying Caleb Williams. Including an absolute clutch 2 point conversion. 

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

If you didn’t already know. Now you see why Saban offered Kincaid 1 million dollars in an NIL deal to transfer to Bama during last offseason.

He’s basically unguardable.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I feel terrible for Kuithe…But him going down made Kincaid a lot of money.