I finally got around to seeing End Game (no spoilers)

• Next: @ BYU – Thu Aug 29 8:15pm – ESPN TV

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

If you bring a baby into a three hour movie and don’t leave when said baby starts crying, you shouldn’t have children.

Otherwise I thought the movie was pretty good. I saw Captain Marvel the night before and actually enjoyed it more than End Game.

BattleGroundUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Opening night at 8 pm. Some dumbass brought a 1 year old. I hate MORE laws but seriously that’s neglect and annoying to everyone that paid way too much for food and a movie. 

I would just EXPECT a policy or something against this from the theater. 

BattleGroundUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I didn’t see any movies in theater when my kids were that young or I got family to take them. 

Thlete
      Ute Fan
      @thlete

I’m understanding of crying kids and babies on flights because there isnt a good travel alternative. Doesn’t even bother me. However, a late movie showing is just rude to drag your young child to that. There is no valid reason to be so inconsiderate of others and your kid like that.

Brettski
        Ute Fan
        @brettski

Agreed! My kids are 4 &2 and they only see matinee kids movies.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Same when I saw it last weekend. The kid (maybe 4 or 5) wasn’t crying, but literally would NOT SHUT UP through the entire 3 hours. Makes those quiet, impactful moments a bit less so when you have a kid yelling “MOM, IS THAT THOR? LOOK AT BADGUY GO BOOM!” at the top of his lungs. Mom never even gave the kid so much as a “shhh” the entire time. I was fuming.

I’ve got kids, and I know how wound up they can get. But for hell’s sake, take them out if they’re a distraction to literally everyone else in the theater.

Disclaimer: I’m much more tolerant when it’s a “kids” movie. I would have little issue with kids jabbering through Toy Story, for example.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Misc I finally got around to seeing End Game (no spoilers)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  SkinyUte 3 months ago.