I think ProudUte’s comment from below will help make UteHub attractive

Viewing 2 reply threads

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

to readers: Link: See ProudUte response here

Posting things outside of football and basketball is great, but if it takes up the the whole first page and then there’s another article on the second page taking up most of that page, it can drown out the core sports fans desired reading. I understand this is mostly a summer time problem but I think there are some good core Ute fan stuff happening with football recruiting and such that work s getting drown out and quickly pushed to previous pages before they get a chance to be viewed.

1 1

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

I understand that this is directed at me. I use the website exclusively to access Ute Hub. There, I only see the first line of each post, equivalent to only posting a link to the article. Does the way in which you use Ute Hub look different, making all text of a post visible?

1 1

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Also, when one says, “Posting things outside of football and basketball is great, but…,” is one trying to say, “I don’t want to see posts about things outside of football and basketball?”

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

I’m on the app and my view expands everything to its full text comments. Perhaps I can customize this view but at the moment I am unaware.

I enjoy general too information about all things sports, but like ProudUte mentioned if it can be condensed so that it doesn’t squeeze other posts, that would be ideal: 

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

I understand. I’ll stop posting. All will be solved, then. Take care all, and Go, Utes!

ProudUte
            Ute Fan
            @proudute

Some of your posts have good stuff in them.  Just put it in a link.

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

On the app (and online)  you can also choose to view by “topic’ (aka sports category or forum).  So maybe those complaining should start by viewing the football topic if that is their main interest.    Its not like there is that much traffic and virtually all of it is Ute sports, or a few other sports, with correct categories.  I post every day with the countdown and sometimes I wait a little later in the day to post because I’d rather not have two posts in a row on the site.  There’s that little traffic.  

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Expand/shrink is something that isn’t on the app.  That’s only on the home page.  Not a bad idea as a nice-to-have for the future in the app though. 

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I get it that most people here are pretty much Utah football and basketball fans only. I get it that those of us who like Olympics sports just as much as the “big 2” are the minority.

My only suggestions would be to either hide all categories besides football and basketball, or simply make more football and basketball posts so that there’s more content to read.

Dystopia, speaking for myself only, I hope you keep posting.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site I think ProudUte’s comment from below will help make UteHub attractive