I thought the potential of next years team along with how painfully close

Viewing 6 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

this season was to being special, and “unfinished business” with Huntley, gave a good chance Moss came back next year. Now it seems way less likely. He wouldnt be healthy for the first half of the season and this has to be a “cant risk the paycheck with another injury” moment for him.

Sucks but wouldnt blame him. Im just nowhere near being done watching him play in a Utah jersey. Special talent and watching him break tackles is the most entertaining football related thing ive watched in years

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

While I agree with your first paragraph and the first two and a half sentences of the second, I disagree with the second half. 

Whitt finds RB’s. White was a blast. Booker was a blast. Williams was a blast. Moss is a blast. And whoever is next will be a blast. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Ericksen found Moss. It isn’t just Whitt. Utah develops RBs has for years. 

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

im a huge TJ Green fan. But im going to miss ZM

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Shyne, Green, Brumfield, Henry-Cole,
      Bernard (committed recruit) and the strong possibility of at least one more RB commit from Fortune and the long shot of JC RB Stevenson.

Utah will be alright next season if Moss declares for the NFL

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

Those guys all seem to love Kiel McDonald. HE has been a great hire as a RB coach.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

I haven’t seen an official announcement if it’s been released, but assuming that you’re right and he’s out for at least a part of next season, explain why he would get picked up by an NFL team?

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Trib said meniscus tear. That’s only a 5-6 week recovery. Where are you getting the “out for half of next season” info?

NorthCarolinaUte
      Ute Fan
      @ncute

Unless Moss’s knee blew up, its highly unlikely his recovery would take more than 10 months.

MussMan
      Ute Fan
      @mussman

Moss was never going to come back next year. Before this season started, he was set on going to the NFL after this year.

I don’t fault him at all, and think he should go.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I thought the potential of next years team along with how painfully close