I tried watching Enis late in the game

Viewing 10 reply threads
      2 15

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

How he was running his routes and how he acted after a play that didn’t go to him. Maybe it was just because of his injury but he just didn’t seem engaged. He looks frustrated, and I can’t say I blame him. We have talent at WR this year that we haven’t seen in… maybe ever. It’s hard for Enis to get his opportunities. With the returning players we have coming back next year, I give it a 70% chance that he enters the portal.

I hope I’m wrong. It’s impossible for me to say what’s going on in his head. Hopefully he comes back because I really like the kid and I think he’s got a ton of potential.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Not sure this opinion deserves down votes but that’s ok. I’ll double down. Look at Enis in this first photo. These are the type of things I’m basing my opinion on.

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

It’s all speculation on your part. If Enis can’t be happy being on a dominant, top-10 team and wants to transfer; is he really the player that Whit and the rest of the team want? Again, you really have no idea, so I’ll take your hot-take for what it’s worth.

Larry B
          Ute Fan
          @larryb

Haha. You’re right, f**k me for having an opinion. All I’m saying is he’s the highest rated WR we’ve ever landed and he’s not getting the ball. That often times results in a transfer. Again, hope I’m wrong.

Italy88
            Ute Fan
            @itacoatiara22

Starting baseless rumors to stir the pot isn’t having an opinion. I hope you are wrong too.

89ute
            Ute Fan
            @89ute

Thompson was a four star like Enis. Thompson, according to rivals was higher rated than Enis.

Please give me your take on four star TJ Green. He gone too?

Do you have a photo of TJ with a frown? Please let us know.

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

So…you pretty much know nothing, but based on watching him for a few plays, he’s going to transfer and isn’t happy. Gotcha 👍🏼

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I have no idea, but this seems like an odd thing to post after what may be the most dominant month in Utah football history.  There is so much good to talk about.  It may or may not be true.  Who knows?

Go Utes!!!

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Enis seems pretty e gaged to me. He is always celebrating with the team. Sure he’s frustrated to not get the ball more. But anyone can say that at the end of the day it’s about the team.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Quit starting sh*t, man.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

The block Enis did to get Dixon in against ASU disagrees with you. The kid was jumping up and down after that play because it was why Utah scored. 

1 2

Ben
      Ute Fan
      @argentino15

No doubt you can sense the frustration from enis this year, stemming from his targets or lack thereof. Dude blocks his butt off, but he didn’t come to Utah to block. So I agree, he’s one to potentially watch. But I think it’s unlikely.

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

He is doing a great job I think — the games left to play he may end up getting more and up being a great one………..

ayoriver
      Ute Fan
      @ayoriver

My in-game observations would say any frustration he showed would be related to his drops. He and Kuithe, man… but Kuithe has redemptive catches as well, just like that catch when he got blown up and hung onto it. Enis just hasn’t had as many of those to lift him from the negatives.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

That and he got injured both last week and this.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I tried watching Enis late in the game