I wish the best for Kuithe

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Kuithe has been a big part of Utah football. I think he may be the only Ute player who started during each of the four seasons that the Utes went to the PAC-12 championship game. He likely would have been drafted high after the 2020 and 2021 seasons. However, he chose to stay at Utah. He has been one of my favorite players. He and Kincaid helped make Cam a better quarterback.

I have no clue what the status of his knee is. I would love to see him play again as a Ute. However, in the end – I want what is best for him. If it is best for his future in the NFL to sit out 2023, then by all means he should stay on the bench while building up strength in his knee. (He has already played in 51 games for the Utes.)

I hope Kuithe has a long and successful pro football career.

SUUte
      Ute Fan
      @garrstew

He’s not sitting out if he doesn’t have to. Trust me. He didn’t come back to hang out with the fellas on the sideline. If he could play he’d play. His knee injury is so much more involved than Cam’s. We’re talking ACL, MCL and meniscus all blown. Where Cam’s was just his ACL. Timeline for return on average is a year for ACL injury and it hasn’t been that for either player.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I don’t disagree. I just want is best for him. If playing to show what he can do is the best thing – then play. I agree that he will play when he feels ready. He said yesterday that he would play when he can perform at the same level he was last year. So, I don’t think he will play just because he can. He wants to contribute at a high level.

4 1

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

OMG… Stop with this. He’s playing. He’s Going to Play when he’s ready. He will play. Prob pretty soon. Just relax. He will play when he plays.

Xanthis
      Ute Fan
      @xanthis

It would be good if he could come back solely for his future. The NFL is going to want tape on him that isn’t 2 years old.

2 2

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I think he will most likely be a Undrafted free agent. If he makes the scout team he potentially gets in on special teams. We have gone over it extensively. His measurables are kind between WR and TE. I also haven’t really been impressed with his blocking it doesn’t project well into the NFL.

Xanthis
          Ute Fan
          @xanthis

I’m assuming what he heard back from the NFL wasn’t great after 2021. I figured he would leave after that season.

ProudUte
            Ute Fan
            @proudute

I am not so sure. He was invited to the combine along with Kincaid. Other Utes who have been drafted did not get a combine invite. Most combine invitees get srafted. I think he may have been a 3rd round pick, maybe even better.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I disagree.

Kuithe has enough tape for the NFL. They just need to see if he is healthy and fast. So he will be in an NFL camp next fall if he’s healthy.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I wish the best for Kuithe