If Fenway park can open to full capicity

Viewing 5 reply threads
      10 5

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I gotta think that we should have full capacity for football.  But, the far-left states of California, Oregon, and Washington may put pressure on the PAC12.  They will probably say that it’s unfair for the Utah, Colorado, and Arizona schools to have full capacity if they can’t.

I want full capacity for football.

Go Utes!!!

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Utah will go where the California schools take them in terms of conference decision making.

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

Let’s hope our leadership will come to a well thought out and constructive decision when it comes time to open those stadiums back up.

I know I know… I laughed when I typed that too.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

If California doesn’t want full stadiums – fine.  Just don’t make the rest of the conference play by their rules.

7 1

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

100 percent disagree. It will be up to the States. The conference will not prioritize one state over the others. They will leave it up to the states. If for no other reason revenue. Utah will be @ 100 percent capacity without masks. But, don’t be surprised if proof of vax is required. And yes, they can require proof of vax or a negative covid tests before entering.

pedro
        Ute Fan
        @pedro

If you had said this a month ago, I would have argued your point saying the the commish would follow cali as he has done his entire stint.  

But with a new commish, I think your point is spot on.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

To start the season, we’ll have fans in the stadium in California. Washington and Oregon will follow because that’s what they do. How many is the question. When the covid numbers go back up with the cooler weather, we may have more restrictions in place. Gavin wants to open things up right now so he can win his recall election. If Caitlyn wins, we’ll be at full capacity, unless the cities and counties shut it down, so the bay area is up in the air.

Let’s not forget, Massachusetts is pretty far left too. I think more people want to open things back up than not. They just have different ideas on how to it. For example, the Bills will have full capacity, but to get in, you’ll need your vaccination card. Probably won’t see that with the Cowboys. Just food for thought.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I agree, Boston is also far-left.  That’s why I say if Fenway can be at full capacity – we should also be at full capacity.

Bytheway, I don’t think this should be a left or right thing, but somehow it has become that.  I’m NOT trying to have any kind of political conversation.  I just want full capacity for football.

CB
      Ute Fan
      @solidhobo

Who tf in their right mind downvoted a dude wanting full capacity for football this year?

2 1

Brettski
        Ute Fan
        @brettski

You know the answer to that 😎

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Many people dislike politics in their sports.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Will the BYU game be at full-capacity?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Will the creamery and Chuck-A-Rama be at full capacity?

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

I do love hitting the creamery before a bombastic Deseret Duel rivalry game.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football If Fenway park can open to full capicity