If TDS (13th) goes to USC and wins, USC will be 4-7 with 5 home losses

Viewing 4 reply threads

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Yikes! They lost to their rival (UCLA) 62 – 33 last Saturday. I wonder what their transfer portal will look like this offseason.

1 4

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

But. Muh. Jaxson Dart!

LetItRide
        Ute Fan
        @letitride

I got Dart winning this one. Just a hunch. Will supplant him next year at QB. ……in a home/state rival game……he wants this bad. Rooting for him. 

Dallas
          Ute Fan
          @dallas

I think Dart will play well. He’ll be extra motivated since it must be embarrassing to be at powerhouse school with a losing record.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

There’s no way the spoiled children win. They’re a horrible team

Charlie
            Ute Fan
            @charlie

USC is currently not well, however, the Y is not UCLA. I think a disinterested USC can win this game. They need to man up and avoid rolling gutter balls the rest of the way.

2 1

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

Ugh. USC is such an embarrasment this year. I don’t see them being motivated to win against BYU. I am sure the coaches are talking to them about beating BYU and then Cal to become bowl eligible, and ending the season with a bit of a high note, and maybe trying to motivate the team with that, but I think the players are already checked out. I mean, if they can lose by nearly 30 points to their cross-town rival UCLA, then I think the players are already done for the season. Hope I’m wrong since they have the talent/athleticism to really trounce BYU, but I doubt it happens.

It sucks because we’ll have to hear about BYU being the “Pac-12 champs” with their junior high level rival smack talk. I would just ignore them, but when you live around people that are BYU fans and you go to holiday family parties where there are BYU fans, I will hear about it whether I like it or not.

Go Trojans. Fight on for once this season. Just one damn game, get it together.

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

And traditionally The Coliseum is virtually impossible to register a victory for opponents….Remarkable year.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

USC is terrible. 

alUmnUs
        Ute Fan
        @alumnus

UsC is going to win.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo If TDS (13th) goes to USC and wins, USC will be 4-7 with 5 home losses