If TDS (13th) goes to USC and wins, USC will be 4-7 with 5 home losses

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • utah football Next: ROSE BOWL vs college football - Sat 1/1/22 - 3PM - ESPN

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

Yikes! They lost to their rival (UCLA) 62 – 33 last Saturday. I wonder what their transfer portal will look like this offseason.

1 4

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

But. Muh. Jaxson Dart!

LetItRide
          Ute Fan
          @letitride

I got Dart winning this one. Just a hunch. Will supplant him next year at QB. ……in a home/state rival game……he wants this bad. Rooting for him. 

Dallas
            Ute Fan
            @dallas

I think Dart will play well. He’ll be extra motivated since it must be embarrassing to be at powerhouse school with a losing record.

Central Coast Ute
            Ute Fan
            @flip2848

There’s no way the spoiled children win. They’re a horrible team

Charlie
              Ute Fan
              @charlie

USC is currently not well, however, the Y is not UCLA. I think a disinterested USC can win this game. They need to man up and avoid rolling gutter balls the rest of the way.

2 1

BD
        Ute Fan
        @flyfisherman

Ugh. USC is such an embarrasment this year. I don’t see them being motivated to win against BYU. I am sure the coaches are talking to them about beating BYU and then Cal to become bowl eligible, and ending the season with a bit of a high note, and maybe trying to motivate the team with that, but I think the players are already checked out. I mean, if they can lose by nearly 30 points to their cross-town rival UCLA, then I think the players are already done for the season. Hope I’m wrong since they have the talent/athleticism to really trounce BYU, but I doubt it happens.

It sucks because we’ll have to hear about BYU being the “Pac-12 champs” with their junior high level rival smack talk. I would just ignore them, but when you live around people that are BYU fans and you go to holiday family parties where there are BYU fans, I will hear about it whether I like it or not.

Go Trojans. Fight on for once this season. Just one damn game, get it together.

D T
        Ute Fan
        @azute1

And traditionally The Coliseum is virtually impossible to register a victory for opponents….Remarkable year.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

USC is terrible. 

alUmnUs
          Ute Fan
          @alumnus

UsC is going to win.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pac-12 Champions Forums They So Poo Poo If TDS (13th) goes to USC and wins, USC will be 4-7 with 5 home losses