If you had to pick one remaining game as the toughest challenge, which one?

Viewing 4 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

It may sound crazy but when I look at Utah’s schedule the toughest game I see left on the schedule is Oregon. However I think we have the best leadup to that game. Stanford, Arizona, Colorado all grouped around Oregon give me hope. 

OSU at home – a challenge

USC at home – a challenge

The only three games I could see Utah taking a loss are against OSU, USC or Oregon and we have two of those at home thus why I picked Oregon.

Which game do you think looks like the toughest? And please don’t pick unscheduled games like the conference championship or a bowl game. Stick to what we know will happen.

cj13
      Ute Fan
      @cjohnsen13

I think WSU in Pullman is more dangerous than the Beavs at home.

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

UCLA.

Bear with me here. WSU, SC, Oregon State, Oregon have all been games which Utah has lost recently or struggled with so the team will be focused on those. UCLA is a team where either DTR has been out (2021) or just played poorly (2018/19) so they haven’t presented much of a problem for Utah. Should be a tough game next week against OSU and then SC looms large two weeks later as potentially being the deciding game for the south.

UCLA would normally be considered a classic trap game. There is also the distinct possibility that they beat UW on Friday night which would have them undefeated, at home, with an extra days rest. That game stands out as one Utah may not be completely up for.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I watched them play last week. They still don’t have a defense.  

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Autzen

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I don’t think a single one is gonna be a cakewalk. Okay Colorado.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

We all thought Arizona would be the easiest game last year and it was anything but.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football If you had to pick one remaining game as the toughest challenge, which one?