I’ll take it!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I think we have as good of a chance as any team in the Big 12 to win the conference. However, I don’t believe it will be easy.

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

I won’t be shocked if two Big-12 teams make it. I’m thinking Utah and Ok State.

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

The only scenario I see the B12 getting 2 teams in is if 1 goes undefeated and another finishes with 1 loss. No 2 loss team is getting in from the B12. 3 loss teams from both the SEC/B1G will get in before a 2 loss B12 team.

It’s highly likely we see 4 SEC teams and 4 B1G teams get in. That leaves 4 spots with 3 of the spots going to conference champs from B12/ACC and highest ranked G5 champ. 1 spot left is more likely to go to Notre Dame or a 2nd ACC team than the B12.

loyter
          Ute Fan
          @loyter

I would be SHOCKED if there aren’t at least 5 teams from the SEC in the playoff. CFB is crooked and fixed, and that was clearly demonstrated in the playoff selection.

Yergensen
        Ute Fan
        @yergensen

I would be surprised if more than 1 Big 12 team makes it. Not because I look down on the conference, but P2 and ND will control or at least heavily influence who at large goes to.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I’ll take it!