Is anyone going to Washington game?

Viewing 8 reply threads

Utehomer42
      Ute Fan
      @24cdalby

I just got flights booked for the Washington game and I was wondering if anyone else was going and where you seats were at. Through the Crimson Club they are way too expensive, so I was wondering if anyone knew where the visiting section is so that I can somewhere near it at a reduced price.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

This should help you: Visitor Section at Husky Stadium

Good luck!

ryynoo
      Ute Fan
      @ryynoo

I live in Seattle and I am considering going. Most of those around me including my wife are Husky grads so that makes it interesting. If you buy tickets you should try for the sides in the 300 levels since that is covered. Rain is really likely and we are already having a wet year. Good luck.

UteBrook
      Ute Fan
      @utebrook

I bought my tickets through UW Sec 331 Row 6. They were a total of $30 more than through CC and 47 rows further down.

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

We’re in 303. Wanted better, but someone in the group had lower budget for this one.

Went to the game in 2019 and had great seats in 104. Lot of red around there.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’ve wanted to go to a game in Washington and too bad this is probably the last opportunity. I probably won’t be able to make it happen.

Andy
      Ute Fan
      @phatmanandy86

Yes i’m going and went back in 2019. The away section I believe is 333 and 332. I have several tickets I bought for this year on first row of 332. I may have two available depending on how many you need.

tanute3
        Ute Fan
        @tanute3

Andy, I’m in the market for 2 tickets. I’ll message you

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

we bought tickets on the secondary market about a month ago; in the upper section, but in the first row or two below the CC section. BTW, friends of ours in Seattle said you want to be relatively high in this stadium, the lower seats closer to the field do not have good views. FWIW. No idea if thats true, butwe took his word for it.

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

I haven’t ever been to the new Husky Stadium, but did used to attend the ASU games in the old Husky Stadium.

Both my parents were ASU Alumni & I was raised on ASU, so that explains things….I ultimately went to & graduated from The U….Once we joined the P12 & listening to their fanbase mock us during the early years, I’ve been anti-ASU ever since.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Honestly, I think I used to hate ASU more than USC when Todd Graham was the HC.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Is anyone going to Washington game?