Is Thomas done.

Viewing 6 reply threads

S.CarolinaUte
      Ute Fan
      @s-carolinaute

Ute Zone on Twitter says Tavion declared for draft and is done playing this year. He is concentrating on getting ready for Draft.

Northendzone Ute5
      Ute Fan
      @northendzoneute5

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Didn’t have much of a choice. Did a lot of great things as a Ute…best of luck to the kid at the next level.

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

He was kicked off the team and this move allows him to save face. Maybe he stubbed/hurr his toe, but this is a bad look either way. Not sure as an NFL owner I’d give this guy a contract. Came in to the season unprepared, created contention and fighting. Interesting he and Mataela both chose to leave this late in the season.

URow
      Ute Fan
      @urow

Yeah, He’s done. I wish him the best at the next level. Last year was special to watch and he has a great story. I think he’ll get drafted late(7th) or be a priority UDFA. He has the potential to be a great power back if he can fix the fumbling issues and improve his vision. 

He is a USFL and XFL candidate if it doesn’t work out. He reminds me a Lendale White from USC. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

It has begun. Hope he makes a million bucks! That said, this is why all but the top bowl games are less and less meaningful. 

BoiseUTE
        Ute Fan
        @slarson150

If indeed he makes a million green backs, I hope he hires someone to help him manage it because this seems to be a huge issue for him how to manage his life. Sad but true.

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

“Hurt” his toe. Not sure that I buy it tbh. But no use in speculating, wish him well!

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

Last year he was great ; this year he was a consistent distraction and disappointment, never committed to what could’ve been a breakout year for him. The team gave him all the tools, encouragement and patience. His story speaks more of the great coaching and team then it does him.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Good college running backs with NFL prospects are a dime a dozen. College running backs with maturity, psychological, and discipline issues have essentially zero chance of making it into an NFL roster. It’s heartbreaking to see a guy with so much talent blow what could possibly a lucrative future because he can’t take of business on his end. If you can’t make it in an environment where you have enablers constantly around you to assist you, I shudder to think what the result will be when TT is on his own.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I was never a huge TT fan. I doubt he will be drafted.

He fumbles way too much. Most head coaches want you to be in the 60-70 range of touches before a fumble happens. TT puts the ball on the ground a lot.  Like a lot of close calls if he wasn’t quite down could be a live ball. 

He also still doesn’t use his pads. So he will get blown up by an NFL linebacker and most likely fumble or get hurt. 

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Is Thomas done.