It’s early to be calling for heads to roll…

Viewing 6 reply threads
      5 1

ragtownute
      Ute Fan
      @ragtownute

but this offense is inept with Huntley at the helm. Shelley and Tuttle should get a shot against WSU. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

We need something. Literally anything.

javadave
      Ute Fan
      @javadave

Yeah, Whitt has only had 15 years to prove he can’t put together an offense. He needs more time. 

Bigute333
      Ute Fan
      @bigute333

Same s**t, different season. So tired of this.

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

I still believe strongly as the number of seasons played goes to infinity we will win a Pac 12 South championship from pure random chance.

4 1

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

No, it’s not too early. Taylor’s offense was worse last year than the one he replaced. And it is even worse this year despite having a returning starter at QB and 4/5 OL returning.  

Maybe he will make me eat my words, but I don’t see this offense getting any better this year. We were awful against NIU for crying out loud. 

ragtownute
      Ute Fan
      @ragtownute

Go read my posts from last year when I was bullied off the board for suggesting KW wasn’t the guy. I don’t believe he is. He puts a good defense on the field and even with a dog s**t offense we’ve been able to win games.

This team is likely to get to six wins. The question at the end of the year will be is everyone satisfied with another lower tier bowl victory? Long term, that’s our identity. Good enough to win bad bowls, and tough enough to be respected by opponents. Lots of programs would be satisfied with that.

Bigute333
        Ute Fan
        @bigute333

At least you didnt get banned like others did. Consider yourself lucky! Haha

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football It’s early to be calling for heads to roll…