Jack Tuttle irony

Viewing 2 reply threads

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

So Jack Tuttle, who announced a month ago he was entering the transfer portal, started against PSU today, but got injured in the second quarter.

Here is his quote about not abandoning his teammates in mid season:

“I love my teammates, and I’m not going to leave them in the season,” Tuttle told HoosiersNow.com in October. “I know there are a ton of other people in the NCAA who leave in the middle of the season, and I’m not going to do that. Nor will I let this be a distraction or affect how I prepare and lead the team. This just gives me the best chance to play next year and be in the best spot.”

I’m glad to hear he would never do that, but thank heaven he did, because maybe we would not have gotten Rising.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Irony is putting it mildly. But good luck to Tuttle, regardless.

UTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @utute

What I saw of him in the first half today was not great

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

Different time, different place, different rules.  Jack Tuttle left in 2018, since then the Utes have had two first team all-conference QB’s and appeared in 3 championship games.  Won the PAC12 and played in a Rose Bowl.  Tuttle has less than 1,000 career yards.  Let it go.  Who gives a s**t what is going on with Indiana’s backup QB.

UTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @utute

We’ll they are playing PSU…so an Indiana win would’ve been nice

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Jack Tuttle irony