That makes 5!

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Wow. Way more than most of us thought.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I expected Mitch to go late. Thought we would have a lot of UndraftedFA. 

KiYi-Ute
          Ute Fan
          @kiyi-ute

I am excited to watch 9ers fans eat their words after they watch Mitch repeatedly bury teams inside their 20.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

That is the dumbest fan base on the planet.  Ute fans should at least know that by now. 

Utesbyfive
              Ute Fan
              @utesbyfive

I was a 49ers fan, until I basically stopped watching the NFL. I tried to participate in their discussion boards at one time. It was a cesspit of hate for the .org.

NFL fans are far more cynical, and nasty. That’s why I’ve gravitated to CFB. Most fans realize they are watching kids play basically for love of the game, and they don’t trash their players constantly. CFB fans are more optimistic, and hopeful. The constant negativity of entitled 49ers fans got to be too much for me to handle.

The last NFL game I remember watching was the 49ers losing the superbowl with Crappernick.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Jackson Barton taken in the 7th Round