Just watched Skyridge beat Corner Canyon 17-7

Viewing 2 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

There are two Skyridge players I want to see at Utah next year.  

Defensive end Akana – I think this guy is a future AA.  He is being recruited by every major college in the country and could end up being a 5-star guy.

Cornerback Snowden – This guy has amazing talent and is also being recruited by every major college.  He is a BYU legacy kid.  However, most people have him leaning to Utah.

Corner Canyon has a bunch of future college players too.  However, their best players are underclassmen IMO.

The 5A game between Lehi and Timpview probably has eight uncommitted college players between the two teams.  Fano may be the most notable.  We need to get him.

highlandute7
      Ute Fan
      @highlandute7

Not sure if it has been discussed on here already but I saw somewhere that Utah offer CC QB Issac Wilson – Zach’s little brother.

I can’t remember where I saw it.

stbone
        Ute Fan
        @stbone

I heard we really emphasized our passion for nailing cougars in the offer.

utefansince79
          Ute Fan
          @utefansince79

Watching the 5A game while I sort of work.  Officials really having a heavy hand in this one.

Extra Medium
        Ute Fan
        @runningreddude

Is he worth having Lisa back in the stands?

mfaulk80
      Ute Fan
      @mfaulk80

The word on Akana has always been that he wants to go out of state, and it sounds like that is still easily the most likely path.  Having said that, he’s gone on 4 official visits, and he’s deciding between Utah and Tennessee for the final official.  At the very least, Utah has a foot in the door for the time being….

Utesby1
        Ute Fan
        @garykennedy

Fano gave up a sack that cost Timpview at a crucial time. A few plays later he was called for holding and that took Timpview out of field goal range. He is a good player and I would love to have him, but he has a lot to learn. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Just watched Skyridge beat Corner Canyon 17-7