KW and AL sleeping on Orem QB

Viewing 5 reply threads

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

Utah needs to jump on this guy . Orem QB/DE Klaysen Christianson. He leads the nation national average in 5/6 categories. and  so far no offer from Utah???

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

On Hudl he’s listed as an RB. couldn’t find him on 247 or rivals. There are a lot of good high school players out there. But to make it to P5 you really have to be special in high school. To make it to AL, you have to be the best of the best.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Going along with what you said, Ludwig curently has a SR QB rated over .90. A sophomore QB rated over .90. And an incoming freshman rated over .90. 

Is this kid that good? Is he better than 4 star Peter Costelli, rated .9129? 

No, ok. Next year we will have: Rising, JR. Costelli, FR. We do need QB depth. Is another freshman the answer? I dunno. Maybe. 

Is he better than Jaxson Dart? It doesn’t seem like it. But then, are either good enough to risk making Costelli mad? Probably not. 

So, what do you do if you are Whitt? I’d sign Costelli in December, then go after a transfer/JC kid with playing experience to come in. 

The problem isn’t that KW is sleeping on a local kid. The problem is that Utah is just better than the local kid. 

1 1

Hellhound152
          Ute Fan
          @hellhound152

If bringing in another Drew Lisk is going to make “Costelli mad” or feel threatened Costelli can just sign with Indiana now.

2 7

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Klaysen? lol…hard pass

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

Yeah his name is way too Mormon for Pace’s liking.

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

Right??!!!!

2 1

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Why are we still responding to this guy who has gotten exactly 0 things right in re recruiting?

Cesar Chavez
        Ute Fan
        @le-cockgrande

Perhaps you’re refering to that dude john777, which it is not I, I’ve not said anything about recruitment that turned out to be wrong.

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

I never said to recruit him as a QB, he plays multiple positions, which is why it would be a good idea to recruit a player like this who is multi talented at several positions. check out this article.
      https://youth1.com/football/1377491-2021-qb-klaysen-christianson-looks-to-put-utah-football-in-national-picture

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Whitt doesn’t like to offer local talent. You all should know this by now.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

This kid is a PWO at best.

1 1

Cesar Chavez
          Ute Fan
          @le-cockgrande

No way dude! This guy will be ranked 3+*/4 when the new rankings come up in late September.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football KW and AL sleeping on Orem QB