Logan Kendall TE committed

Viewing 5 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Is he someone we should be excited about? I’m not trying to sound like a dick, I’m genuinely asking if someone knows something about him other than he’s played at Idaho for a couple years and has a total of less than 200 yards.

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

I have no idea. But I trust our coaches. The way they identified and brought in Dalton Kincaid was huge. Hopefully, Kendall is another great find at TE.

Larry B
          Ute Fan
          @larryb

Yeah that’s true. They do seem to know what they’re doing when it comes to TE’s. Replacing the three we have now is gonna be tough!

MDUte
            Ute Fan
            @mdute

Bartle just put an article on 24/7 saying UCLA was onto him and Washington St was making the biggest push to get him. He looks like more of a blocking TE than a passing game TE. So maybe he’s our replacement for Cole Fotheringham?

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

Yes, there is a lot to be excited about. The coaches are high on him as evidenced by visiting him at home immediately after the championship game.

Remember, Kincaid was a transfer from San Diego and has been hugely impactful.

Our coaches know what they’re doing.

I like what Bryan Brown said about him:

5 1

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

Kincaid was already a stud at UCSD. I’m gonna have to go with the coaches eval on this one and be happy.

UteFanatic
            Ute Fan
            @utefanatic

Kendall was an FCS All-American TE/FB at Idaho. I think that qualifies as being a stud as well.

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

Will he has TDs as a FB and as a TE, so he can run and catch. I think Utah is looking for a TE that can do that and block well. Maybe the balanced guy is not noted as high as the guy that is great at receiving. With the success Utah has had with TEs this year I would expect that Utah is a great destination for another TE. I also think Yassmin is in the future mix.

UtahMan17
        Ute Fan
        @utahman17

Your excitement level depends on how much you enjoy blocking…He’ll be as much in the Ludwig role as the Fotheringham role. He won’t make many highlights, but looks like a solid pickup, and I’m glad we’re finally using a scholarship on a blocking H-Back. 

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

If he’s the guy who I saw the tape of on here a few days ago, dude blocks like a crazy mofo. He’ll fit in well in the all purpose TE role.

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

I just found this highlight video and I’m sold on him. It looks like Idaho mostly used him as an immovable object. Great blocking.

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

If all he does is block like that when he’s called upon, he’s worth a scholarship for sure.

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

Interesting that he was also twice a team captain.  Usually would go to a QB on ohfense.

Stone
          Ute Fan
          @stone

That is a very large, muscular man that can run and catch quite well. Also a team leader. This looks like a great pick-up. 

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Yasmin is going to be amazing next year. Hoping Kincaid comes back. But Yasmin is going to be great

Duhwayne
        Ute Fan
        @duhwayne

Yasmin has an NFL body. I hope he’s ready when his name gets called.

Da Vinci Ute
      Ute Fan
      @davinciute

This is IHOP! serving up pancakes 24/7!

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

From what I’ve seen the dude is a physical specimen who plays his A$$ off and knows how to lay the wood. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him all over the field.

UrbanLiar
        Ute Fan
        @urbanliar

He’d be a potentially unstoppable weapon on goal line opportunities. The dude looks like a prototypical Michigan TE, or maybe a combination of Matt Asiata in Garret Bolles’ body.

Yergensen
          Ute Fan
          @yergensen

Floor – Peyton Hillis / Ceiling – Juggernaut

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Logan Kendall TE committed