Looking for Utah Football Podcast options. Suggestions?

Viewing 5 reply threads

Ute Fan
      @nkirkham

Anyone have a bead on great (or even good) Utah Football podcasts?  

Dwight89
      Ute Fan
      @jordan-buckner

I listen to Utezone and The Utah Man Podcast. Both are pretty decent. Utah Man hasn’t had a whole lot of content during the off-season but I hope that changes here in a a couple of weeks. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I have Apple podcasts. I am subscribed to Bill Riley, Gunther and Ben and 1280 the zone. Then I listen to all interesting interviews, the Ute Zone stuff is on there, and I’ll pick and choose Hans and Gunther and Riley depending on the descriptions. 

Just listen to the meat. 

Hoo Ray Who?
      Ute Fan
      @mattybumbo

I’ve been invited to help get a new one up this season…War Party U, a podcast by fans, for fans, about fans. We won’t be breaking down X’s and O’s, recruiting, etc. but rather focus on fans being fans and push the positivity. As this will be our first season, we’ll be finding our voice and our groove. I’ll post more info in the next week as we get things dialed in, but rumor has it that we’ll be doing an episode featuring a certain golf blogger who runs a pretty kick ass message board and cooks a mean bratwurst….

As it stands I can’t say if it will be great, good, or mind blowing, but i know I’m going to have a blast talking to Utah fans about being Utah fans. 

Utes99
      Ute Fan
      @utes99

My brother and I just did one, check it out.  He’s a BYU grad, I’m a Ute, we call it “Battle of the Brothers:  Utah Utes and BYU Football”.  We just recorded it this past weekend.  It’s up on Stitcher, Spotify, Radio Public, Pocket Casts, Breaker, and Google Podcasts.  iTunes notoriously takes a long time, if they accept it at all.  It’s a podcast that talks about both teams, while taking shots at the other side as much as reasonably possible without delving into nothing but insults.  

I’d appreciate your input. Still a work in progress…

Links in Spotify and Stitcher below.

Utes99
      Ute Fan
      @utes99

COFfrom83
        Ute Fan
        @coffrom83

battle of the brothers is the name of the Utah-USU game. Sorry, but you’ll hsve to come up with something else.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Looking for Utah Football Podcast options. Suggestions?