Looks like the Jazz will get the Lakers or Warriors in round 1

Viewing 4 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Which team would you rather play?  I don’t like either choice much.  You could play the hottest shooter in the NBA who has proved himself in the playoffs many times OR you could get a healthy, well-rested Lakers and their two superstars.  

In the end – I guess I would choose the Lakers, hoping that the team will not be in sync after not playing together for two months.  Curry scares me right now.  When he goes off – nothing can stop him.  It seems almost unfair to have had such a great regular season and end up playing one of these two teams in the first round.  Oh well.  If the Jazz are good enough – they should take care of business.

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

Remember there is a play-in for the 7 and 8 seeds this year so Memphis and San Antonio still could be the Jazz first round matchup.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Sure that is possible, but I think doubtful.  Memphis could upset either team, but SA is terrible.

Ute Dub
          Ute Fan
          @chestercopperpot

7th and 8th seed play for the 7th spot, so if Jazz are #1 seed and Lakers are 7 or 8 then they won’t see the Lakers, right?

HoosierUte
            Ute Fan
            @hoosierute

I wouldn’t put it past LA to tank the first game to get the 8 spot. Only have to face Utah, avoid Pheonix, Clips, Portland, etc. All the advantages of the 1 seed (minus home court), without having to do the work. 

utefansince79
            Ute Fan
            @utefansince79

I believe that the #1 seed could get any of the teams in the 7-10 spots depending on how the play-in games go

mfaulk80
      Ute Fan
      @mfaulk80

What about Memphis and San Antonio?  Either of them could end up sneaking in as the “8 seed” after the play-in.  

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I rather take Golden State. There’s no way Lebron or AD miss the playoffs.

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

How about my Suns?! 1st time in the playoffs since ‘10.

I think it’d be a ton of fun to watch a Suns/Jazz conference finals matchup.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Looks like the Jazz will get the Lakers or Warriors in round 1